Chain of Custody
Thomas Leach Ltd. licence codes;
Organisational Policy Statement –
Corporate Social Responsibility in Relation to Chain of Custody
Thomas Leach Ltd, trading as LeachPrint (‘the company”) is committed to compliance with the social and health & safety values and requirements of the relevant FSC® and PEFC™ chain of custody standards. The company further commits to ensuring the effective implementation and maintenance of its chain of custody systems in accordance with the relevant standards.
As such the following commitments and declarations are made:
- The company declares that it will not be directly or indirectly involved in the following activities:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.
- The company also declares that it will ensure:
- workers are not prevented from associating freely, choosing their representatives, and bargaining collectively with their employer;
- forced labour is not used;
- workers, who are under the minimum legal age, the age of 15, or the compulsory school attendance age, whichever is higher, are not used;
- workers are not denied equal employment opportunities and treatment.
- The company confirms its commitment to occupational health and safety through its Health & Safety Policy and through its actions to ensure working conditions do not endanger safety or health.
The above Policy statement shall periodically be reviewed by the senior management of the company and shall be available to key stakeholders including employees, suppliers and customers through this publically available policy statement.
25th August 2017